Directory of OT4C qualified Online Counsellors, Coaches and Supervisors
We Can Find The Online Counsellor/Coach/ Psychotherapist/ Supervisor
Who Is Right For You
A comprehensive list Online Counsellor/Coach/ Psychotherapist/ and Supervisors who hold expertise in the field of online practice
I undertake CPD at every available opportunity.
Diploma in online counselling
Specialist Online Qualifications:-
1) Diploma in Online Counselling (OLT Ltd)
2) Online Counselling Supervision Certificate 2 with Distinction (OCST)
3) Online Counselling Supervision Certificate 1 (OCST)
4) Certificate in Online Counselling Skills (OCST)
1) Certificate in Supervision (Manchester Institute for Psychotherapy)
2) MSc in Counselling Psychology with Distinction (Keele University)
3) Certificate in Counselling (Keele University)
4) First Steps in Counselling (Keele University)
5) BSc (dual hons) in Psychology & Criminology (Keele University)
1) BACP (603265)
2) BPS (236390)
3) ACTO (177)
5) ABA (Anti-Bullying Alliance)
Bullying. Victimisation. Identity. Self Esteem. Individual Differences. Anxiety. Stress. PTSD. Relationships. Mindfulness. Creativity.
Please refer to website for up-to-date services and fees, including special offers when block booking online counselling sessions. Save 10% or 12.5% when block book 4 or 8 counselling sessions respectively. Payment by BACS.
Roxana is a professional, experienced and compassionate Counsellor/Supervisor specialising in digital therapy.
With a strong background in Psychology and Counselling approaches Roxana offers a Person-Centred/Integrative approach, based on personal growth and self development. Trained in numerous theoretical counselling and psychological approaches, including CBT, Psychodynamic theory, Solution-Focussed Brief Therapy and Transactional Analysis, Roxana is able to draw on techniques from these varied approaches in therapeutic work together if they may help you.
Gaining a wealth of experience offering long-term and brief therapy in varied settings with clients across the life-span, both face-to-face and online, Roxana has worked in clinical and educational settings, including the NHS, a multitude of agencies within the voluntary sector, charitable organisations, higher education and further education establishments, and now in private practice.
To relax and unwind, Roxana enjoys listening to music, jamming with musicians, writing, and photography. In her spare time, Roxana is learning more about mindfulness.